Friday, April 22, 2011

Bare Minerals Mother's Day Gift $5 off, FS and 10% Back!

So, I am a huge Bare Minerals fan. I just found this deal and it would be sweet for anyone's mom.

UPDATE:  I just saw this, eBates.com is offering 10% back on purchases at Beauty.com today. Which makes this an even BETTER deal. If you don't have and ebates account, get one HERE. It's free and I use ebates on almost every online purchase I make. If there is one that I could recommend to everyone....have an ebates account and check it first before you purchase ANYTHING online.

Beauty.com has some nice collections on sale, but this one is gorgeous. If you are a new customer with Beauty.com you get $5 off of $35 (use link below) which makes this collection only $33 and Free Shipping.



New Customers - get $5 off $35 or $10 off $70 on your first Beauty.com order! Offer ends 01.01.2012.